The main methodological “unit” of the NEMED network is the working group. This means that project activities are methodologically structured around the concept of dedicated focus groups researching diverse aspects of multigrade education. The groups work independently, but periodically also meet and exchange ideas, opinions and outcomes, so as to make the best use of knowledge and research evidence.
There are six working groups, each one focusing on one of the following topics:
- ICT for multigrade schools
- Classroom management in multigrade schools
- Society, cultures, and the multigrade school
- Learning modes in the multigrade classroom
- Educational resources development for the multigrade school
- Policies for multigrade education
You may visit the working groups areas of this website through the vertical bar at the right end of your screen.